02 Apr What Type of Liftgate Does Your Truck Need?
Trucks rely on liftgates to load and unload heavy products. And depending on the truck, products, and weight, a different type of liftgate may be the best choice. Types of liftgates vary based on where they are placed on the truck, how they load and unload, and how much weight they can handle. Based on your preference and type of application, you can select the liftgate that is best for your business or personal project:
- Original style of liftgates
- Rest in the upright position
- Stored flush against the door of the truck body
- Often serves as rear door
- Provides a level ride throughout the lift for maximum load stability
- Ideal for bulk delivery and wheeled cargo
- Appropriate for dock and street delivery
- Welded to the frame of the truck’s chassis
- Platform is designed with two or three folding sections
- Folded and stored beneath the body’s floor
- Allows access to the cargo area without activating the lift
- Lifts light to medium loads
- Easy-to-use, safe, and cost effective
- Ideal for pickup trucks, stakebeds, and van bodies
- Mounted below the side door of a truck body
- Can be either frame or body-mounted
- Platform can be stored under the body and is either unfolded or extended out from under the door.
Now, you should be able to choose which liftgate is best for you and your application needs. At Anjer Inc., we have all of these types of liftgates for sale on our website. Businesses in Bucks County and surrounding areas have trusted these and other products from us for about five decades.
We carry liftgates from some of the leading manufacturers in the industry including Waltco, Maxon, Tommy Gate, Palfinger, Dhollandia, Anteo, Leyman, Anthony, and Thieman.
And your delivery job can’t stop with liftgates. You also need a reliable truck body to get all your products from place to place. Our flatbeds, courtesy of Morgan manufacturers, are some of the most respected in the industry and can perfectly complement your liftgate while bearing all of your shipment’s weight.
To learn more about our flatbeds, liftgates, and other products for sale, contact us today at 800-598-3981 and see how we can help your Delaware County business.